Main Article Content
This research was conducted at the Patra Semarang Hotel & Convention. This research was based on a pre-survey of 20 employees of the Patra Semarang Hotel & Convention, where there were two variables that had been in the spotlight in employee performance, namely motivation and work environment. The purpose of this research is to analyze and also determine the performance of employees of Patra Semarang Hotel & Convention through motivation and work environment during the last few months. In this study, using a quantitative approach, the research data was obtained through distributing questionnaires after which the data were analyzed with the help of the SPSS 25. 0 for windows program. The questionnaire data was adjusted to the number of samples in the study, namely 100 respondents, samples were selected using Accidental Sampling technique. The adjusted R² value from the analysis of SPSS 25. 0 for windows is 0.631 which means that 63.1% of employee performance is influenced by motivation and work environment, on the contrary 36.9% is influenced by other variables outside the variables studied. From the results of this study are expected to provide suggestions and steps that must be taken, especially for management and in general for employees of the Patra Semarang Hotel & Convention.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
(1) Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
(2) Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
(3) Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
2. Gomes, F. Cardosa. (2003) Manajemen sumber daya manusia. Yogyakarta. Andi Offset.
3. Grifin, RW 2003. MANAJEMEN. Jakarta. Erlangga.
4. Mangkunegara, Anwar P. (2006) Evaluasi kinerja sumber daya manusia. Bandung: PT. Refika Aditama.
5. Octafian, R., & Palupiningtyas, D. (2019) Faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi kepuasan wisatawan (studi kasus water blaster Semarang). Jurnal Manajemen STIE Muhammadiyah Palopo. https://doi.org/10.35906/jm001.v5i2.362
6. Polakit, R., Sendow, GM, & Lumintang, GG (2016) Pengaruh kepemimpinan, kompensasi dan lingkungan kerja terhadap kinerja karyawan PT Asuransi Wahana Tata Manado. EMBA Journal, 4 (3), 1068–1077.
7. Prihantoro, A. (2012) Peningkatan kinerja sumber daya manusia melalui motivasi, disiplin, lingkungan kerja dan komitmen. Scientific Journal of Management Study Program, Faculty of Economics, University of Muhammadiyah Semarang, 8 (2), 78–98.
8. Rivai, Veithzal. (2004) Manajemen sumber daya manusia untuk perusahaan dari teori ke praktek. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada
9. Robbins, Stephen, P. (2003) Prinsip-prinsip perilaku organisasi. Jakarta: Erlangga
10. Setyaningrum, K., & Hujianto, L. (2018) Studi analisis kinerja karyawan century healthcare JATENG DIY. Jurnal Visi Manajemen, 3(1).
11. Wulandari, A. (2014) Pengaruh kualitas pelayanan terhadap kepuasan pasien dengan perceived mediasi pada RSUD Dr. Moewardi di Surakarta.19–27. Available at: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:QcZUvV6bMUcJ:https://media.neliti.com/media/publications/79471-ID-p Impact-kuality-pelayanan-terhadap-kep.pdf+&cd= 2 & hl = en & ct = clnk & gl = id
12. Yulianto, Eko. (2011) Pengaruh motivasi kerja terhadap kinerja karyawan pada PT Tunas Abadi Makmur (TAM) divisi Sony Xperia Surabaya. 11 (2), 10. https://doi.org/10.16194/j.cnki.31-1059/g4.2011.07.016